Welcome! … Crypto Art `22 page presents you with a collection of NFTs. These are digital art assets that exist in the digital universe.
On your visit to ‘Crypto Art `22’ — “The Art Collection”, you will see numerous art pieces.
The collection will change frequently as new works become available.
All works are available for purchase in either digital or physical form.
An NFT can be any type of digital file: an artwork, an article, music, or even a meme such as “Disaster Girl”, the original photo of which sold for $500k earlier this year.
In the last few months, the NFT talk has gained massive traction on the internet, in particular on Twitter and TikTok. And CNN news has had feature topics much to the awe of millions.
Visit my NFT ART COLLECTION… -> JUST CLICK NOW
NFT stands for ‘Non-Fungible Token’, but what does that mean?
- Well, it helps to first understand what a ‘Fungible Token’ is!
- If we think of it in terms of money: a 100 dollar bill can be swapped for five 20 dollar bills and still hold the same value, which means a 100 dollar bill is a fungible token.
- A 100 dollar bill is signed by Banksy, becoming a totally unique product.
- Its value is then much harder to determine, as it’s no longer simply worth five 20 dollar bills.
- This means a Non Fungible Token cannot be swapped for an equivalent value.
It also means that, like any investment, its value can increase or decrease in the future depending on the circumstances.
Continue Reading the FULL article here
VERY helpful information from “99 Designs” helped with this article. Recommended you visit there!
See ‘Crypto Art 22`s’ NFT ART COLLECTION…-> JUST CLICK NOW
What we’re particularly interested in is: how will this new, digital means of selling art affect creators and the creative industry?
The first thing designers need to do on their way to set up an NFT to sell is create a “Crypto Wallet”. This is going to store the Ethereum, which you will need to pay the minting fees. Then you will need to connect your Crypto Wallet to one of the NFT marketplaces.
NFT marketplaces allow designers and artists to upload their digital artwork and list it for sale online as an NFT. You can imagine them to be like eBay or Etsy—except they’re purely for NFTs! The most popular ones include… Raible, OpenSea, Mintable, KnownOrigin, and Super Rare.
One thing to keep in mind when uploading your artworks onto these is how many you’re going to provide. You can choose to put it on as 1 of 1, meaning there will only be one artwork to exist and be sold, or you could decide to upload a collection of the artwork with multiple copies. This is quite a huge decision to make because—like traditional art forms—the number of original editions and how rare a piece is will directly impact its value.
NFT art: to sum it up...
The selling of crypto or NFT art holds the potential to transform the entire creative industry; its emergence is only the beginning of something that’ll feel mundane to future generations. Yet, the early world of NFT art fails to stand up as a reliable, inclusive environment to sell digital art upon. Our eyes are peeled to see what happens next—and we hope the tide turns in favor of designers.
More Info for You: Let`s say you purchased ‘Cherish Little Things’ … Read on for full info. Cheers.
- ‘Cherish the Little Things’ is an original NFT AI painting minted by AI Art Shop.
- Enhance your living or working space with this stunning AI canvas print.
- Each painting is 100% original and is secured via a digital certificate of authenticity in the form of a Non-Fungible Token (NFT), making you the owner of an extraordinary exclusive piece of art.
- You have the option to purchase the painting in digital format only or combine it with a museum-quality physical canvas print delivered to your doorstep.
- After purchase, we will transfer your NFT to your account on Opensea or Rarible.
- NFTs retain their value very well and are easy to trade, collect, and can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Preview this AI painting against a virtual background if you are on a desktop or live in your room via our “Live Preview” feature below the painting.
- Choose from our large selection of sizes and other options to customize your painting. For any non-standard options, please contact our sales team.
- The digital painting has dimensions of 8,000px by 8,000px and is originally stored in 400 PPI resolution to ensure the greatest depth and breadth of detail when digitally printed onto the finest canvas using the best quality ink.
- We are confident in the outstanding quality of our paintings and offer a 15-day return policy.
Leaving! Visit Crypto Art `22 NFT ART COLLECTION -> JUST CLICK NOW